Spend some time in a place of surrender•
Posted on December 11 2021
- NOT trying to control everything.
- NOT being stressed the hell out
- NOT believing you'll only be successful if you overwork, overthink and over plan everything.
- Speaking words of faith and affirmation over your life
- Tuning out distractions and entering a space of stillness and submission before God.
- Take some time to get quiet and ask yourself what life would look like if you consistently made room for surrender.
- How would it feel to let go of some of the things you are holding onto?
- How would your life change if you operated from a place of more peace and flow? What is one thing you can bring to God and leave in his hands?
ps - Ready to operate from an intentional place of more self-love, clarity and peace so that you can take action on living well while doing the things you've been called to do ? Join me in Flourish, an eight week transformative coaching program. You can check it out right here -> Flourish
Spend some time in ...
Spend some time in a place of surrender… As I take time to write this I'm very much aware of everything I need to take care of today. The loads...Read More
The Tea On Vanlife ...
Ever wondered if the nomad life was for you? My special guest, Crystal Vanner of Nomad4less.com is here to drop some gems about her experiences as...Read More
*Podcast Episode* H...
Hey Sistren! This week on the Brown Girl Self-Care Podcast I'm riding solo to share some thoughts on how not believing in yourself can kill your v...Read More