Spend some time in a place of surrender•
Posted on December 11 2021
- NOT trying to control everything.
- NOT being stressed the hell out
- NOT believing you'll only be successful if you overwork, overthink and over plan everything.
- Speaking words of faith and affirmation over your life
- Tuning out distractions and entering a space of stillness and submission before God.
- Take some time to get quiet and ask yourself what life would look like if you consistently made room for surrender.
- How would it feel to let go of some of the things you are holding onto?
- How would your life change if you operated from a place of more peace and flow? What is one thing you can bring to God and leave in his hands?
ps - Ready to operate from an intentional place of more self-love, clarity and peace so that you can take action on living well while doing the things you've been called to do ? Join me in Flourish, an eight week transformative coaching program. You can check it out right here -> Flourish
Brittny Horne On Ig...
In this episode of the podcast I am in conversation with Brittny Horne, Founder of RVL Wellness, a self-care puzzle company created specifically ...Read More
Self-Soothing To Be...
Hey, girl, hey! Recently, right as I was hopping off of an Instagram Live a young lady asked me about self-soothing. I wasn't able to discuss ...Read More
5 Things I Wish Tha...
In this episode I'm sharing five things that I wish I knew years ago when I battled depression. The Mayo Clinic defines depression as a mood...Read More