Spend some time in a place of surrender•
Posted on December 11 2021
- NOT trying to control everything.
- NOT being stressed the hell out
- NOT believing you'll only be successful if you overwork, overthink and over plan everything.
- Speaking words of faith and affirmation over your life
- Tuning out distractions and entering a space of stillness and submission before God.
- Take some time to get quiet and ask yourself what life would look like if you consistently made room for surrender.
- How would it feel to let go of some of the things you are holding onto?
- How would your life change if you operated from a place of more peace and flow? What is one thing you can bring to God and leave in his hands?
ps - Ready to operate from an intentional place of more self-love, clarity and peace so that you can take action on living well while doing the things you've been called to do ? Join me in Flourish, an eight week transformative coaching program. You can check it out right here -> Flourish
Liberating Our Bodi...
Listen to this weeks episode Hey, Sistren! Press "play" and join me as I connect with the brilliant Clinical Dietician and Author, Jessica Wilson,...Read More
12 Ways That Black ...
Listen to this weeks episode Heeeey! In this week's episode, I shared my thoughts on the tough subject - the importance of showing up for ourselve...Read More
Do You Ask Yourself...
Listen to this weeks episode In this episode of the podcast let’s explore the importance of asking ourselves "why" when making decisions or reacti...Read More