The key to journaling is to find the flow and rhythm that works so that you want to make time for it regularly. The more you journal the more shifts you'll notice.
This workshop is for you if:
- You've ever struggled with negative self-talk
- You start your day feeling lost, ungrounded or resentful
- You don't think you are creative enough to write
- You feel unorganized and overwhelmed by having so many thoughts
- You feel stuck and don't have the confidence to move forward
- You don't have a safe space to vent or share how you feel (or you aren't comfortable yet doing so)
During the workshop here are a few things you'll learn:
- How journaling can be a form of release and therapy
- How journaling helps cultivate self-awareness and aligns you with your goals and dreams
- If having more than one journal makes sense and the different types you might need
- How to make journaling a more mindful activity
- Ways to tap into your creativity
- How to journal more consistently even when time feels tight
- Tips to help move you from feeling emotionally stuck to feeling more optimistic
- Questions to ask yourself when you don't know what to write
When? - October 7th at 5pm pacific / 8pm eastern (90 minutes)
Where? - This event is virtual
What do I need? - You will receive the replay so don't feel pressured to take notes. If you'd like to participate in the mini exercises I'll walk you through make sure to bring a pen and paper/journal
Will this be recorded so that I can come back and watch it again?
Yes, absolutely! The workshop will be recorded and the replay link will be sent out to all participants within 48-72 hours.
I want to get a journal before the event. Which one do you recommend?
The journal I currently use is the Artists Loft 6x8 Premium Hardcover Dot journal available at Michaels.
I didn't like the event, can I be refunded?
After the workshop, if you feel you've received little to no value simply email me at email@example.com and I'll send you a refund.
SPOTS ARE LIMITED SO REGISTER TODAY BY CLICKING BELOW.