The Tea On Vanlife As A Single Black Woman W/ Nomad Crystal Vanner•
Posted on June 25 2021
Ever wondered if the nomad life was for you? My special guest, Crystal Vanner of Nomad4less.com is here to drop some gems about her experiences as a "vanner" for over five years.
In this episode we talk about:
- How having the "perfect" window (a change in her relationship status) gave her the push to go for it immediately
- How she makes money to sustain the lifestyle
- Her successful hack for using the restroom while on the road
- Food habits that help maintain her health
- Getting her therapists blessing
- Why you should start with weekend trips in your car first
Ways to follow/connect with Crystal:
Her Website: Nomad 4 Less
Her Instagram: Crystal Vanner
Have you heard about the Day of Collective Rest for Black Women event? Make sure you are on the newsletter to get more info by clicking right here!
Support this episodes sponsor:
Brittny Horne On Ig...
In this episode of the podcast I am in conversation with Brittny Horne, Founder of RVL Wellness, a self-care puzzle company created specifically ...Read More
Self-Soothing To Be...
Hey, girl, hey! Recently, right as I was hopping off of an Instagram Live a young lady asked me about self-soothing. I wasn't able to discuss ...Read More
5 Things I Wish Tha...
In this episode I'm sharing five things that I wish I knew years ago when I battled depression. The Mayo Clinic defines depression as a mood...Read More