Hey ladies! I hope that you have found my 30 Day Self-Care Challenge to be a resource that keeps you motivated, or at least slightly entertaining, so far. If you have any questions or comments you'd like to share with me feel free to shoot a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let's continue to keep this self-care path open for all of us to heal, learn and grow!
Alright let's get on with today's entry. This week my 9-5 rolled out new, ridiculous ass goals for my team due to recent huge changes in the entire company. Some of the goals are unobtainable and will possibly affect my coinage so to say I've been a bit stressed about it is an understatement. Random thoughts have been bubbling up that take me down the "what-if" road I tend to end up on. You know that road, right? It's the one that puts a glaring white light on all the absolutely worse case scenarios and makes sure we understand there is no way to change things or come out of our challenges winning. The devil is a whole lie!!!
To help me keep a positive mindset (and not call up corporate and cuss somebody out) I came up with three affirmations that I'd love to share with you. These affirmations help keep me grounded in truth, gratitude and faith which allows me to relax and know that I will be ok no matter what happens.
Here are my three affirmations:
- I am capable of handling any challenges I encounter today with ease and grace.
- I am thankful to be alive at a time where I can create my own financial opportunities and not rely solely on a 9-5.
- I will keep a positive attitude and not lose sight of what is important.
Here's how I did today:
- Cost - $0
- Time - 20 minutes to write and reflect
- Results - I felt ready to take on the world and smash all my goals!
Bre the Self-Care Pusher